Sunset Property Management and Realty does not have any hidden or initial setup fees. You are not charged when the property is vacant or for lease renewals. For Homes and Condos, you can expect to pay a monthly Management Fee of 6-8% and a one-time Tenant Placement Fee of $450. For Apartment buildings with 5 units or more, you can expect to pay a monthly Management Fee of 5%-6% and a one-time Tenant Placement Fee of $450.
Your property will be listed on over 12 of the top rental websites.
- San Diego MILS
$450 Tenant Placement Fee for 1-4 unit properties and 5+ Unit apartment properties
- TransUnion Credit Report
- Criminal Background Check
- Employment Verification
- Rental Reference Verification
- Lease preparation and signing
- Lease renewals
- Market rent surveys
- Monitor lease expirations and communicate with homeowners
- Move in/Move out (MIMO) Property Inspections
- Prepare properties for “rent ready” condition
NAAV Productions or Preview First (Price based on Vendor and service).
- 24/7 Online Access to all financials through owner’s portal
- Monthly and annual financial statements for tax purposes
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Pay monthly expenses, utilities, taxes, vendors, contractors
- Collect monthly rents
- Issue Security Deposit Dispositions
- Issue 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent
- Delinquency monitoring & control
- Semi Annual Maintenance Inspections (SAMI)
- 24 hour response time for all maintenance requests
Homeowners & tenants have access to a 24 hour emergency hotline.