All properties and owners have different needs. If your property runs itself, or you manage it yourself, Sunset Property Management will market and lease your property for you.
We will schedule a meeting with you at your property to discuss your needs, goals and concerns including:
- Rentability: We will inspect your property and let you know what needs to be done to get it into rent ready condition.
- Rental Valuation: Perform a rental analysis on your property to determine the market rate.
- Set a Leasing Goal: We set a target date for when we expect to lease your property.
NAAV Production or Preview First. (Price based on Vendor and service)
Your property will be listed on over 15 of the top rental websites.
Rental signs and marketing will be posted on your property.
All inquiries for your property are answered within 24 hours at the latest.
Your property will be shown by appointment by one of our qualified agents.
You will be contacted by our leasing agent to discuss the activity on your property.
- Rental Application
- Credit Report with FICO Score
- Eviction Search
- Criminal Background Check
- Employment Verification
- Rental Reference Verification
All the negotiation is taken care of by SPM.
You and your tenant will be guided through the signing of the lease for your property.
We create and provide you with an electronic lease packet which includes:
- Rental lease and supporting documents.
- Applications, credit reports and income verification.
Sunset Property Management charges a tenant placement fee of ½ of one month’s rent (Min $700). There are no Advanced Fees due. Commission is earned when a lease is signed and a tenant occupies your property.